Sunday, August 14, 2011

WOW!

I am so impressed by my sweet friends after the first two days of school! They've become such a tight knit group of friends already, it's wonderful! We are still learning about everything there is to do in our classroom as well as the school so each day is new and exciting. This coming week we will be working on establishing our routine, developing classroom rules, learning about each others families, and beginning our year long theme of Australia! I am so excited to introduce the students to a whole new part of the world and to see their reaction when I tell them we are taking a trip there. Just a few reminders: please be sure to sign off on your child's behavior each day in their daily folder and if you send lunch money in it needs to be in a bag labeled with your child's name, my name, and the amount inside. Thanks for all of your help getting our school year off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment